Present-day Teaching Languages at Higher Educational Institutions. Intersubject Connections. Scientific Research. Experience. Search.
Date of foundation: 1996
The collection of articles is specialized in the field of Pedagogics (Byorder№ 241 of the Ministry of Science and Education dated March 9, 2016)
Range of problems:
- Methods of Teaching Languages at Higher Educational Institutions (Ukrainian, Russian, English, French, etc.);
- Psychological-pedagogical, Culturological Basics of Methods of Teaching Languages at Higher Educational Institutions;
- Continuity Principles and Intersubject Connections;
- Usage of the Latest Educational Techniques in the Process of Teaching Languages at Higher Educational Institutions;
- Theoretical and Practical Problems in Teaching Translation;
- Principles of Writing New Textbooks and Manuals in Language for High School;
- Modern Principles and Approaches to Teaching Languages in Accordance with the Bologna Process.
Periodicity: twice a year
Certificate on government registration: KB 8072 of October, 29, 2003
Language: Ukrainian, Russian, English
Founder: V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
Minimum character quantity is 4